Easy Brownie Recipe
Ok, I didn’t really do anything out of the ordinary the last couple of weeks cooking wise, so I have cheated and asked my Dad, who is a Chef/ Hospitality Teacher, to send me one of his recipes to post this week.
So here goes, I hope that you enjoy, sorry there are no pictures.
175 grams Butter
300 grams Light Brown sugar
175 grams plain chocolate, broken into pieces
100 grams toasted chopped nuts
3 Eggs, beaten
2 ripe bananas, mashed
100 grams self-raising flour
2 tablespoons cocoa
1-teaspoon baking powder.
Putting it all together
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a 18×28cm Swiss roll tin with baking paper or greaseproof paper.
2. Put the butter, sugar and chocolate in a large pan and heat gently, stirring, until melted and smooth, then remove pan from heat.
3. Stir in chopped nuts, beaten eggs and ripe bananas until well mixed, then sift in the self-raising flour, cocoa and baking powder.
4. Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 30 minutes until firm in the centre.
5. Cool in the tin, then turn out and cut into squares.
Enjoy!, Thanks Dad for the recipe