Very Easy Paper Flowers
These are great little flowers to stick on the wall, you can put a bunch together and they look great.
Plus they are extremely easy, you can make one in no time, so a bunch of them wouldn’t take you long at all.
What you will need:
- Paper plates - I used white ones, but if you can get coloured ones that would look great too.
- Large Cake cups - coloured ones
- Small Cake cups - coloured ones
- Paddle pop stick (just any kind of wooden stick that you can find)
- Sticky tape or Glue
Here is what you will need to do to put them together:
- Cut the paper plates to the shape that you want.
- Flatten or scrunch, depending on the look that you are trying to get, a large cake cup and stick it to the paper plate, either with glue or rolled up sticky tape. I doubled over the sticky tape and stuck it in the middle so that you can’t see it.
- Do the same again, but this time with the small cake cup, and stick it on top of the large cake cup.
- Now stick the wooden stick to the back for the stem, or you can leave off the stick and just stick them to the wall in a bunch, to make a flower arrangement.