Computer Made From an Egg Carton
The little Man is always on at me to use my computer, or that he wants a computer of his own. But as he is only 3 years old, I really don’t think that he needs one just yet.
Here is what you will need:
- Egg Carton
- Sticky Tape
- Paper - Whatever colour you like.
- Coloured sticky dots
- Permanent marker
Here is what you need to do to put it all together:
- Turn Carton inside out and tape it together on the sides, so that it looks a bit like a lap top computer.
- Place the paper on the egg carton and cut to the size, this will make the screen, you can make it whatever colour you like, the little man wanted green for his, stick it on with a bit of tape.
- Stick the coloured dots on so that they make it look like the keys of the computer.
- You can then design your screen, and with the marker put some letters on the coloured dots, to make the keys. If you have some stickers you can decorate your screen however you like. We decorated ours with some bug stickers and put a boarder around the outside.
Works for Me Wednesday - Cleaning Tips